Friday 9 August 2013

White Chocolate Chip Cookies


































More biscuits. Seriously, I should be the size of a house and one of these days I'm sure it will all catch up with me but for now I continue to bake sweet treats.  This was the first time I've made these white chocolate chip cookies, I got the recipe from the back of the choc chip packet but left out the cocoa and added a little more flour and they turned out great.

125g butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup caster sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups self raising flour
3/4 cup of white choc chips

Preheat oven to 160°C. Beat the butter and sugars in a large bowl until light and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla extract, beat well to combine. Stir through the flour before folding in the choc chips. Take 1 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls. Place on your baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden and slightly cracked on the top. Leave to cool on the tray for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'd eat the whole damn lot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I think I've been very lucky so far. In saying that my, diet is pretty good apart from sweet treats - chocolate is a particular weakness.

      Delete
  3. These look so good - perfect with a cappuccino! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig