Thursday 22 August 2013

The Chop

I've cut my hair - might not sound like a big deal but I probably get it cut every 6 months (if that) and I've been sporting the same long locks for the last 12 years. I don't know whether it's because it's my birthday this weekend (turning 34 and needed a more grown up look perhaps?), spring is on the horizon, or if I just needed a change. Anyway, I've cut off about 10 inches and it's the perfect mid-length for me - doesn't fall too short or hang too long down my back - I was getting sick of it long but I'm not ready to commit to a bob just yet.  I love how swingy it is (I swear I look younger!) and wish I'd done it sooner. I don't have a good photo to share with you right now but the images below were my hairspiration.


*Images via Pinterest
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great examples of mid-length hair! I'm always nervous when having my hair cut even if it's a six week trim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture was exactly what I had in mind however mine is a bit shorter and thinner. I can't wait to see your hair. Mine is growing on me, but at this point what can I do. OH and yay we are in the same age bracket (me 35) high five sister.

    XX-Myrna
    Mybeatboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig