Wednesday 29 May 2013

Lovely Living















































We are looking for a new home and the very idea has me dreaming of new living room decor. This room just found itself in first place for inspiration – an inviting soft grey couch with lots of textured cushions and throws, not to mention a few little pieces that add something special – candles and a perfectly worn rug for warmth and comfort. The white wood panelled walls are perfection – I’m hoping this isn’t expensive or hard to do yourself. There are probably a few too many cushions for my liking and I’d swap the light for something a little smaller but overall I absolutely love this!

*image via Pinterest (wish I could find the original source)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I toy with either monochromatic or a complete mish mash myself but this is very soothing...Too many cushions with no room to sit though! :) PS it's in the post!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way too many cushions...I like to be able to sit down and lay out!! Thanks, I'll look out for it - very excited!! x

      Delete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig