Saturday, 26 January 2013

Geek Glasses















































I know I’m years late to the trend but I’m so into hipster, geek-chic glasses of late – the full on thick-framed nerd specs. I had my eyes tested last year and whilst I was glad I had 20/20 vision, I had already picked out the thick frames I would get should I need a pair to correct my vision. Twelve months on, I'm still thinking about the frames and wondering if wearing glasses needs to just be about function? Can I bring myself to get a pair purely for fashion? Alexa Chung rocks geek-chic extremely well, as do Jenna Lyons and Ashley Olsen. I’ve even seen Scarlett Johansson and David Beckahm sporting the nerdy fames. What do you think? Should I let perfect vision get in the way of style, are thick frames here to stay or have I missed the boat?


*Images via Pinterest
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. LOVING THE GEEK GLASSES, THEY ARE THE BEST!!!:)))EVEN WORE THEM A FEW TIMES ON OUR BLOG...!:)))LOVING THESE PICTURES..>!!!:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys wear them so well on your blog!! You've convinced me...I just bought some!! :)

      Delete
  2. i definitely think the geek glasses are such a cute trend right now - even for people who don't need prescription glasses. go for it!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ears are not symmetrical...so much so that when I got my ears pierced they put one hole a little lower on one ear lobe than the other so that when I wore earings they would look the same length :)
    Fastrack sunglasses | Spectacles online shopping

    ReplyDelete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig