Saturday 22 December 2012

Blogshop











Last weekend I attended Blogshop Melbourne. If you haven't heard of Blogshop, it's basically an intense two day Photoshop workshop for bloggers that shows you how to improve the look and feel of your blog.

Blogshop creators, Bri and Angela, who have run sold-out workshops all over the world, ran the Melbourne workshop (they are so so cute btw) and made it super easy to follow - starting with the basics and working up to more advanced techniques like animated gifs. I already knew my way around Photoshop but I'm new to Mac so it was great to learn Mac shortcuts and tighten my skills so I can do things in two steps rather than fifteen (which is great when you have a full time job and blog in your spare time). Plus, I got to meet a whole bunch of lovely new bloggers along the way!

If Blogshop are coming to your city, I highly recommend you take the workshop. You'll use the skills you learn every time you open Photoshop.

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ya me gustaria a mi saber hacer algo en el blog o en las fotos, porque no se retocar nada, solo se cortr.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just translated your comment as unfortunately I don't speak Spanish...if you have a specific Photoshop question, I might be able to help you out? Let me know x

      Delete
  2. Nice :)
    Following u back sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. New year, new photoshop skills! Thanks Blogshop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogshop was so good, I went to the Sydney one & learnt so much.

    ReplyDelete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig