Thursday 29 November 2012

Bar Carts

I know it's nothing new but I'm totally obsessed with bar carts! Yes, I love a cocktail, or two, but I also love the idea of making a well stocked bar a feature of a room - just like these colourful vintage looking carts above. I don't currently have the space for one, but as soon as I get a place big enough I'm pulling all of my booze out from the cupboard above the fridge and moving it onto one of these babies. With some fancy decanters, bottle stoppers, cocktail shakers and the lovely collection of eclectic glasses that I've collected along the years I'll be all stocked up and ready for entertaining.

The Madison Mixer (top image) from Society Social is at the top of my wish list, comes in custom colours and can be ordered online for Australian delivery at Ada & Darcy.

Just looking at these makes me thristy!!


*Images via Pinterest
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. thank you darling and of course we will follow you back, added you. see you soon!!!


    xoxo



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these are so cool, would love a mojito right now! x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously in need of a fabulous barcart. SOOOO chic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the second one is fabulous! - ping pong paddles and balls? and alcohol? now that is a party...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post and nice information about bar cart ideas

    ReplyDelete

© A Little Slice Of. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig